Christopher Pappas is the founder of elearningindustry.com, and a prolific blogger on topics of e-Learning, Instructional Design, and Training jobs. He writes comprehensive articles on how to use the best e-Learning tools, reviews of the latest e-Learning industry research, and spreads advice directly from the world’s e-Learning experts.
We really liked his recent post on the benefits of task analysis for the e-Learning industry. In short, he argues that task analysis:
- Improves comprehension of complicated tasks
- Reduces on-the-job mistakes
- Identifies the skills and resources needed to get the job done
- Improves existing processes and procedures
- Increases productivity
- Reduces the risk of fees and penalties due to employee non-compliance.
You can read his entire blog post here.